It's a Mangonificent Day for a summery drink!
CRE8ion by Vishal Teck
This infusion involves adding a combination of fresh mango and mango juice (or nectar).
Enjoy it straight out of a chilled bottle/on the rocks on a beautiful day. And remember ladies: If he doesn’t laugh at your fruit puns, you gotta let that mango!
- Pulp of 2 Mangos
- Add the pulp of 2 mangoes to a bottle of CR8 Eco Vodka and infuse for 24 hours. Yes, it will smell funny, but don’t worry.
- Split that infusion into another bottle as you’ll need a lot of juice to dilute the mixture and accentuate the mango flavour.
- Fill in each bottle with about 700 mL (or till desired) of mango juice – I used a combination of the Del Monte and Ceres brands. But you can use any you like.
- Now the infusion will still smell funny. The key here is to squeeze in half a fresh lime into each bottle – that will neutralise the smell.
- Add in just a teaspoon of maple syrup (you can adjust it according to taste) to really make the mango scent and flavour pop.
You can check out more CRE8ions in our Mixology Club!