Vodka Tonic is one of my go-to mixed drinks when I’m not up to the task of making myself a fancy cocktail.
CRE8ion by Camille Hopper-Naud
- 30g Lemongrass (bruised and chopped)
- 5g Dehydrated Cucumber
- Slices, or 1/3 of a Fresh Cucumber, sliced
- 1.5oz Quinine Tincture*
- 1 ½ tsp Lavender
- 1 tsp Allspice Berries (crushed)
- 1 tsp Grapefruit Zest (microplaned)
- ½ tsp Orange Zest (microplaned)
- ½ tsp Lime Zest (microplaned)
- ¼ cup Cane Sugar
24hr infusion/Water to the 40% mark
Infuse 6g powdered red cinchona bark in 150ml vodka for 1 hour. Fine strain through coffee filter and set aside.
Infusion Rating (out of 5): 4.5/5